When you give to The Seed, you help create a church that unchurched people love to belong and grow into disciples of Jesus.
Also, giving is a powerful expression of faith in God who can provide for all our needs in all seasons.
There are three Ways you can give.
You can easily give online on your smartphone. You will need a Credit Card or Visa Debit Card.
*If you are a member, make sure your name and email address in Tithely matches your Elvanto one.
Please note the following information when setting up to send INTERACT e-Transfer to The Seed:
• Recipient’s Name: The Seed
• Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to submitting the e-transfer, please enter the following information in the message box:
• Your name as registered in Elvanto (if you are a member)
• Your four-digit giving number (if you are a member)
• Type of giving: Tithe, Offering, Thanksgiving, or Missions (If left blank, offering is assumed)
* INTERACT e-Transfer will also allow you to setup recurring giving as well.
An offering is taken at each Sunday service where cash or cheques are accepted. All cheque donations are receipted. Cash and Cheque donations should be placed in an offering envelope if a receipt is required. (Please make your cheque payable to “The Seed”)
You may be asked for your giving number when giving a gift. Your giving number is a four digit number that helps us keep track of your giving mainly for tax receipt purposes. All registered members of The Seed will receive a giving number.
If you have any questions regarding giving, please contact email@example.com.